Domaine François Martenot

The history of Maison François Martenot goes back to the early 20th century when Lucien Gustave Martenot acquired a 10 ha estate in Savigny-les-Beaune, an estate created in 1859 by Léonce Bocquet, then sole owner of Château du Clos Vougeot.

 

Production covers most of the Burgundy appellations. The wines are made from grapes or musts carefully selected by their oenologists who make sure to reveal the aromas and flavors of the wines in order to guarantee the specificities of grape varieties, terroirs and vintages.